Search

Custom Search

Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Beginning of my Journey...

Today is the 1st of August.

I'm very excited because I am starting a journey of going deeper into the heart of GOD. I have trusted God on the surface far too long, I want more of God in my life. I'm officially taking up the challenge of learning to play the keyboard for real this time. I'm relying on the Holy Spirit first, to further teach me what I need to know as well as friends & others. Trusting in God is harder to maintain than we realize in this world. We have endless other options to place our trust in, rather than the creator of the universe. Lets admit, we would rather rely on people, jobs, material things and more... to satisfy and keep us happy in this age. We try to fill the void places in our heart with everything else but the presence & divine yearnings of an eternal GOD & his affections for us. Today I choose to say, Lord here I am available to you. I know this journey will not be easy & I really don't expect it to be. Boldly, I can proclaim God will never leave me or forsake me, he's able to complete the work he has started in me.

This is the scripture I read today, thought I'd post it.

Romans 12:1-2 AMP states:
" 1I APPEAL to you therefore, brethren, and beg of you in view of [all] the mercies of God, to make a decisive dedication of your bodies [presenting all your members and faculties] as a living sacrifice, holy (devoted, consecrated) and well pleasing to God, which is your reasonable (rational, intelligent) service and spiritual worship. 2Do not be conformed to this world (this age), [fashioned after and adapted to its external, superficial customs], but be transformed (changed) by the [entire] renewal of your mind [by its new ideals and its new attitude], so that you may prove [for yourselves] what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God, even the thing which is good and acceptable and perfect [in His sight for you]"

This scripture is loaded with truth & a genuine plea of the heart of GOD with clear instructions. What a merciful GOD I serve! He truly cares for his people and have given us a choice to choose life and godliness over living a path of destruction. Today as well I make a decisive dedication of my whole body as a living sacrifice before GOD. Seriously, God gave his only begotten son Jesus Christ to die for me and for you. I admit, in the past I have done some things less than Holy with the temple of GOD (my body), however by the blood & redeeming name of Jesus I have asked my father for forgiveness and by faith I know I am cleansed. Sexual Purity is a blessed thing, I am still a virgin and I don't feel any shame in saying that to the world. Abstain until marriage or for others until death who plan not to marry. Stand up for righteousness with me and lets walk blameless before GOD in this age. All can come to Father through Jesus, he's faithful and true and he's longing for you to know him intimately. There is no big or small sin, the consequence is the same. Lets choose life and love today, JESUS CHRIST the messiah.

No comments:

Post a Comment