Search

Custom Search

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Love!

Jesus is love! When I think of the love of Christ I just have to stand in awe. We are living in a day when persecution of believers, sickness & more plague nations. Yet Jesus died to redeem us back to the father. We have a future and a hope in Christ. This is not the time to be putting trust in material things or people. God is our source. So often we rely on temporary things to sustain us, however GOD sustains us forever. We can rest in his love and peace that pass all understanding. I am glad to be surrounded with friends and family who love and care for me. However, the Love of Christ is whole, pure & never fails. Know that Jesus is the healer, physician, creator & giver of life. He sooooooooo loves us! I can't stress the love of GOD enough because his love is eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment