Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lovely Day!

Today the birds are chirping and the sun is out! I have a full day ahead of me, tons of things to do and finish. I havent been blogging for a while but I am back with a few updates. I am working on multiple projects and I have to get cracking shortly on some. I am on a week vacation, yeahhhh! My wireless for the internet is in and out still so I pray it continues to work for me as it is now during the day.

God has been so faithful. I have seen him work tremendously not only in my life but others as well. We seem to be in an accelerated season of favor and blessing. God is on a clean up campaign and setting things in order. I have been getting so many tests over the past few weeks and passed, however I knew I could have done better if I was a bit more committed to the task. I had a voice training test, ministry school test on Evangelism, etc...

Over the weeks to come I pray I can get time to study the following.
Topics include:
1. What really is a House of Prayer - Isaiah 66:1
2. The Fire on the Altar concept - burning & ministering before God
3. The Sacred Assembly - why we need to gather (Joel 2:15 - 17; Heb 10:24 - 25)
4. Why we insist on Apostolic Prayer & why we need to re-learn how to pray?
5. What really is Devotional Worship?
6. The REAL POWER behind the House of Prayer - knowing the message & heart of God.

Check out the International House Of Prayer in Kansas City. I copied those from a document I was reading called Apostolic Forerunners.

No comments:

Post a Comment